I had suffered significant damage to the enamel on my teeth, and as a result required extensive remedial treatment with crowns and veneers to restore the health and appearance of my teeth. My experience with Mey Tanzil and her staff was excellent. They did a thorough analysis of my situation and came up with a game plan that was customized to my particular circumstances. I was delighted with the end result.
Your smile affects every aspect of your life and we aim to improve your health through dental care. Dr. Mey Tanzil, Dr. Hung Christopher Yip and their caring team of dental professionals emphasize preventative care and patient education as the foundation for long-term dental health.
Our team consists of highly trained, knowledgeable, and friendly people skilled in the art of providing personalized care in a comfortable environment. Your healthy smile is our top priority, and we work hard to provide a positive dental experience for each patient. We enjoy what we do and value the lasting relationships we’ve built. Your initial visit begins with a conversation to understand your needs and wants. This consultation helps us
to meet or exceed your expectations.
As we’re all aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed every aspect of our day-to-day lives, especially when it comes to dentistry and dental appointments. Because of the excess in aerosols created and the close proximity of staff and patients during appointments, we have taken steps to add new protocols for the well being and safety of all parties involved.
Below is a list of what we have added to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- All forms are to befilled outonline ahead of time to minimize the sharing and disinfecting of common items like pens and paper.
- Our office doorsare locked.Patients are asked to call or text us to let us know they have arrived and someone from our staff will come and get you. Please do not attempt to enter the office before contacting us.
- Masksare mandatory and we ask patients to keep it on at all times except of course during your dental procedures.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival with an infrared, touchless thermometer.
- A touch free hand sanitizing station has been set-up so that you can sanitize your hands upon entering.
- We ask that you limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointment to 1 essential support person.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the administrative areas.
- The waiting room and common areas will be unavailable to use. All toys and magazines have also been removed.
- Treatment rooms will be closed for the duration of your appointment and procedures.
- Before starting your appointment, you will be asked to rinse with a 2% Hydrogen Peroxide mouth rinse to reduce the concentration of bacteria and virus residing in your mouth.
- During your procedure we have special Medevac air extraction equipment in every room that will capture any aerosol that may escape the high-speed suction devices we use.
- Every room will also have hospital grade air exchangers with HEPA filters.
- All dental staff will be wearing head covers, N95 or surgical facemasks, faceshields and isolation gowns for all procedures.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you at the end of your procedure for extra precaution.
- At the end of each day, we spray down all clinical rooms and office spaces with Hypochlorous acid to kill any bacteria.
- All doorknobs, chairs, tables and surfaces in the reception area will be wiped down every hour along with the cleaning of the washroom after each use.
- A UV light is used for disinfection of objects that are hard to clean.